MasterTop 110ABR: Abrasion-resistant mineral-aggregate dry-shake hardener
Formerly: Maximent HD
MasterTop 110ABR description:
MasterTop 110ABR is a coarse top-sized, graded quartz-mineral-aggregate dry shake. It is applied over freshly placed and screeded concrete to increase its wear resistance.
- Concrete floors in need of increased wear resistance
- Floors that are frequently or continually wet
- Industrial, warehouse, and distribution centers
- Refrigerated food-storage areas
What are the unique features of MasterTop 110ABR?
- Quality-control tested before shipment to jobsite
- Maximum hard aggregate surface density
- Applies with mechanical equipment
- High abrasion resistance
What are the benefits of MasterTop 110ABR?
- Uniform bags, unlike jobsite-mixed materials, allowing for consistent application
- Allows moderate to heavy application rates in 1 pass at 1.5 lbs. (3.3 kg)
- Ensures uniform coverage
- Equal to or greater than jobsite or prepackaged trap rock aggregates or other mineral dry shakes
US / Canada Product Information