MasterSet DELVO hydration controlling admixture
Formerly: DELVO Stabilizer
MasterSet Delvo description:
MasterSet DELVO ready-to-use, liquid admixture is used for producing more uniform and predictable high-performance concrete. MasterSet DELVO admixture retards setting time by controlling the hydration of Portland cement and other cementitious materials while facilitating placing and finishing operations.
MasterSet DELVO admixture meets ASTM C 494/C 494M requirements for Type B, retarding, and Type D, water-reducing and retarding, admixtures.
- Stabilization of concrete wash water
- Stabilization of returned plastic concrete
- Stabilization of freshly batched concrete for long hauls
- 4x4 Concrete
- Pumped concrete, shotcrete (wet mix) and conventionally-placed concrete
- Plain, reinforced, precast, pre-stressed, lightweight and normal weight concrete
- Pervious concrete
What are the unique features of MasterSet DELVO?
- Reduced water content required for a given workability
- Retarded setting time characteristics
- Improved workability
What are the benefits of MasterSet DELVO?
- Provides flexibility in the scheduling of placing and finishing operations
- Offsets the effects of slump loss during extended delays between mixing and placing
- Reduces waste associated with concrete washwater and returned concrete
- Increased strength – compressive and flexural
US / Canada Product Information
Data Sheet (French)
Product in Focus: Long Haul Stabilization of Ready-Mix Concrete