MasterSet AC 534 non-chloride accelerating admixture
Formerly: Pozzolith NC 534
MasterSet AC 534 description:
MasterSet AC 534 patented, ready-to-use, liquid admixture is formulated to accelerate time of setting and to increase early concrete strengths. MasterSet AC 534 admixture does not contain calcium chloride.
- Reinforced, precast, pumped, flowable, lightweight or normal weight concrete and shotcrete (wet mix)
- Concrete placed on galvanized steel floor and roof systems which are left in place
- Prestressed concrete
- Fast-track concrete construction
- Concrete subject to chloride ion constraints
- 4x4 Concrete
- Self-consolidating concrete (SCC)
- Pervious concrete
What are the unique features of MasterSet AC 534?
- Accelerated setting time across a wide range of temperatures
- Increased early compressive and flexural strengths
- Formulated to comply with ASTM C 494/C 494M Type C, accelerating admixture requirements
What are the benefits of MasterSet AC 534?
- Earlier finishing of slabs — reduced labor costs
- Reduced in-place concrete costs
- Reduced or eliminated heating and protection time in cold weather
- Earlier stripping and reuse of forms
- Superior finishing characteristics for flatwork and cast surfaces
US / Canada Product Information