MasterSeal Traffic 2500: High-solids polyurethane waterproofing, traffic bearing membrane systems for vehicular and pedestrian areas
Formerly: Conipur II
MasterSeal Traffic 2500 description:
MasterSeal Traffic 2500 is a high-solids, fluid-applied polyurethane waterproofing system. MasterSeal Traffic 2500 uses a fast-setting two-component reactive curing mechanism. It has a very low odor and is VOC compliant.
MasterSeal Traffic 2500 is composed of:
- MasterSeal P 255—a two-component polyurethane-based adhesive primer.
- MasterSeal M 265—a two-component fast-curing polyurethane base coat with outstanding mechanical properties, including excellent elongation.
- MasterSeal TC 275—a two-component fast-curing aromatic polyurethane topcoat with outstanding mechanical properties, including high tensile strength and excellent tear and abrasion resistance.
- MasterSeal TC 295 (exterior applications) – a high performance, two-component aliphatic, high solids urethane waterproofing membrane designed as a topcoat for the MasterSeal Traffic 2500.
- Vehicular traffic solutions
- Pedestrian traffic solutions
What are the unique features of MasterSeal Traffic 2500?
- Seamless waterproof membrane helps protects concrete from freeze/thaw damage; protects occupied below below from water damage; and has no seams that may result in leaks
- Excellent chemical resistance to protect against common parking deck chemicals including gasoline, diesel fuel, oil, alcohol, ethylene glycol, de-icing salt, bleach and cleaning agents
How does MasterSeal Traffic 2500 benefit contractors?
- Two-component system provides faster setting times, even in cooler climates, to help reduce facility downtime
- Low odor/high solids allow MasterSeal Traffic 2500 to be used over or near inhabited structures; Non-flammable and solvent-free
- Excellent chloride resistance to protect against chloride intrusion, extending the life of reinforcing steel
- Skid resistant for increased safety; offers excellent durability and superior abrasion resistance
Download component and system technical literature for MasterSeal Traffic 2500:
Data Guide (French)
LEED Letter - MasterSeal M 265
LEED Letter - MasterSeal P 255
LEED Letter - MasterSeal TC 275
LEED Letter - MasterSeal TC 295
MasterSeal Deck Coating Color Portfolio Brochure
Detail Drawing - Double Tee Joints
Detail Drawing - Heavy Duty
Detail Drawing - Heavy Traffic
Detail Drawing - Light Traffic
MasterSeal P 255 Part A - Safety Data Sheet
MasterSeal P 255 Part B - Safety Data Sheet
MasterSeal M 265 Part A - Safety Data Sheet
MasterSeal M 265 Part B - Safety Data Sheet
MasterSeal TC 275 Part A Charcoal - Safety Data Sheets
MasterSeal TC 275 Part A Black- Safety Data Sheets
MasterSeal TC 275 Part A Gray- Safety Data Sheets
MasterSeal TC 275 Part B - Safety Data Sheets
MasterSeal TC 295 Part A - Safety Data Sheet
MasterSeal TC 295 Park A (Canada) - Safety Data Sheet
MasterSeal TC 295 Part B - Safety Data Sheet
MasterSeal TC 295 Part B (Canada) - Safety Data SheetMasterSeal 941 - Safety Data Sheets