MasterSeal 630: Reactive methacrylate resin for sealing cracks and concrete decks
Formerly: Degadeck CSP
How does MasterSeal 630 work?
MasterSeal 630 is a very low viscosity, low surface tension, solvent-free, rapid curing reactive methacrylate resin formulated to penetrate, repair and seal cracks in concrete substrates.
- Bridge decks
- Parking structures
What are the unique features of MasterSeal 630?
- Fast curing, making MasterSeal 630 effective on highway and bridge projects, allowing for fast return of traffic flow, contributing directly to worker and driver safety
- Can be used at temperatures ranging from 40° to 104° F (5° to 40° C), extending application season
What are the benefits of MasterSeal 630?
- UV resistance so exposure to sunlight does not affect product performance
- Weather resistant, providing long-lasting service life
- Protects against water and chloride ion ingress to prevent premature deterioration
- Penetrating flood coat sealer to prevent moisture and ion ingress into substrate
US / Canada Product Information
Safety Data Sheets