MasterSeal HLM 5000: Liquid, cold-applied elastomeric waterproofing membrane system
Formerly: Sonoshield HLM 5000
How does MasterSeal HLM 5000 work?
MasterSeal HLM 5000 is a one-component, moisture-curing, bitumen-modified polyurethane elastomeric waterproofing membrane for exterior below-grade or between-slab applications.
- Plywood (exterior)
- Exterior below grade (on masonry, concrete, and incidental metal)
- Above grade (between two-course concrete and within cavity walls)
- Parking garages and concrete tanks
- Plaza decks and malls
- Fountains and pools
- Balconies and planters
- Below-grade slabs
- Walls and culverts
- Sea walls, dams and reservoirs
What are the unique features of MasterSeal HLM 5000?
- Available in standard and high-build systems
- Available in four grades:
- MasterSeal HLM 5000 SL (self-leveling/squeegee)
- MasterSeal HLM 5000 S (spray)
- MasterSeal HLM 5000 T (trowel)
- MasterSeal HLM 5000 R (roller)
What are the benefits of MasterSeal HLM 5000?
- Waterproofing membrane to prevent water penetration
- Elastomeric accommodates expansion and contraction
- Wide service-temperature range, making MasterSeal HLM 5000 suitable for all climates
- Chemical resistance to bacterial attack, select acids, alkalis and salts
- Seamless cold-applied membrane eliminates lapping, seaming and precutting
US / Canada Product Information
Data Guide (French)
Data Guide (Spanish)
Safety Data Sheets - Self-Leveling
Safety Data Sheets - SpraySafety Data Sheets - Trowel