MasterSeal 595: Rapid-setting water-stop mortar
Formerly: Emaco Plug
How does MasterSeal 595 work?
MasterSeal 595 is a cement-based, water-stop mortar. It will stop running and seeping water through cracks in concrete under hydrostatic pressure. It can also be used to provide a watertight seal in pipes, tanks, manholes, and a variety of other locations.
- Stopping running water through seeping cracks under hydrostatic water pressure
- Providing watertight seals at manhole inlet, outlet, and invert connections
- Providing watertight seals at joints in sewer lines
- Providing watertight seals in concrete pipes, tanks, wet wells
- Patching construction faults in precast and cast-in-place structures
- Grouting anchors and bolts
- Forming water-resistant coves at the junction of floors and walls
What are the features of MasterSeal 595?
- Sets in 45 – 90 seconds
- Controlled set behavior with no flash set
- Very rapid strength gain
- Forms watertight seals
- Freeze/thaw resistant
What are the benefits of MasterSeal 595?
- Stops running water
- Reliable strength gain
- Resistant to washout
- Stops infiltration or exfiltration
- Suitable for cold, wet environments
- Just add water before using
US / Canada Product Information
Safety Data Sheet