MasterSeal 350: Rapid-setting, epoxy-based concrete overlay system
Formerly: Traficguard EP35
How does MasterSeal 350 work?
MasterSeal 350 is a rapid-curing, skid-resistant, epoxy-based concrete overlay system. When mixed with aggregate it can be used as a repair mortar.
- Horizontal surfaces
- Interior and exterior
- Bridge decks
- Steel decks
- Warehouse floors
- Elevated airport runways
What are the unique features of MasterSeal 350?
- One-to-one mix ratio by volume simplifies application
- Durable surface extends service life
- No primer required for faster installation
- 100% solids
What are the benefits of MasterSeal 350?
- Rapid strength development helps minimize traffic disruption
- Waterproof to prevent chloride ion contamination, freeze-thaw damage and salt scaling
- 90% lighter than typical concrete overlays to limit dead load in suspended structures
- Excellent adhesion to the substrate to prevent delamination and extend surface life
- Skid resistant increasing safety for vehicles and pedestrians
US / Canada Product InformationData GuideData Guide (French)Data Guide (Spanish)
Safety Data Sheets - Part ASafety Data Sheets - Part B