MasterRoc® SLF 50: Soil-conditioning foam for tunnel boring machines
What makes MasterRoc SLF 50 a unique solution?
MasterRoc SLF 50 is a foaming agent especially designed to improve the performance and control of the soil through the screw conveyor under the toughest conditions of soft ground tunneling. It is manufactured from natural, renewable resources and is a milestone in terms of environmental compatibility.
What are the features of MasterRoc SLF 50 soil-conditioning foam?
- Generates fine and uniform bubbles
- Creates foams that are highly stable and have long half-life
- Improves soil behavior
- Reduces soil permeability and increases sealing of the face
- Creates plastic deformation properties in the soil
- Lowers inner friction and abrasiveness of the soil at the cutterhead as well as at the screw conveyor
- Reduces stickiness of certain soils
What are the benefits of MasterRoc SLF 50 for tunnel boring?
- Reduces power consumption
- Enables quick soil extraction
- Reduces wear
- Provides controlled support pressure and increased face stability
- Compatible with highest environmental standards
- Promotes easier 'mucking'
US / Canada Product Information