MasterRoc RBA 380
Highly reactive fire resistant thixotropic polyurea silicate injection resin for rock bolting
How does MasterRoc RBA 380 work?
MasterRoc RBA 380 is a fast reacting, two-component, instantly-thickening, solvent-free polyurea silicate injection resin specifically designed for rock bolting. It's instantly-thickening thixotropic feature facilitates overhead applications without additional sealing.
- Resin-into-bolt rock bolting at all angles
- Bolt-into-resin rock bolting at all angles
- For the use of steel and glass fiber bolts
What are the unique features of MasterRoc RBA 380?
- Fast curing and rapid strength development
- Long distance pumping capability
- Easy mixing even at low temperatures (>40 °F ( 5 °C))
- High structural strength
- Excellent adhesion to damp and low friction substrates
- Does not absorb water or expand when comes in contact with water
What are the benefits of MasterRoc RBA 380?
- Secure and precise injection
- Flexability in applications
- Reliable rock bolting
US/Canada Product Information