MasterRoc MP 368
Highly reactive, fire-resistant two-component polyurea silicate injection resin for ground consolidation.
How does MasterRoc MP 368 work?
MasterRoc MP 368 product is a fast-reacting two-component, solventfree polyurea silicate injection resin specifically designed for rapid ground consolidation.
- Consolidation of fractured rock in underground structures
- Consolidation of coal in development roadways and longwalls
- Sealing against gas and water
- Repair of concrete cracks
What are the unique features of MasterRoc MP 368?
- Good adhesion to concrete - Develops bond strength of 725 psi (5 MPa) in 30 minutes after application
- Mixes easily even at low temperatures (as low as 40 °F [5°C])
- Compressive strength of over 4,350 psi (30 MPa) in 24 hours
- High structural strength combined with flexibility
- Injected material has good adhesion to damp and low friction substrates
- Does not absorb water
What are the benefits of MasterRoc MP 368?
- Increases productivity and shortens injection down-time
- Reduces rock falls typically resulting from unstable ground conditions
US / Canada Product Information