MasterRoc MP 355 1K DW
One component polyurethane injection foam to stop small to medium water ingress
How does MasterRoc MP 355 1K DW work?
MasterRoc MP 355 1K DW product is a solvent free, single component polyurethane resin which turns into foam when it comes in contact with humidity or moisture.
- To stop small to medium water ingress in underground structures
- Suitable for filling of voids containing water
What are the unique features of MasterRoc MP 355 1K DW?
- Gets activated in moist environment
- Good bonding it wet surfaces
- Forms a flexible foam
- Modification of the foaming action can be achieved using an accelerator
What are the benefits of MasterRoc MP 355 1K DW?
- Rapid reaction and excellent bonding feature make it more effective to stop water ingress
- Adjustable reaction time with the associated accelerator provides application flexability
US Product Information