MasterRoc MP 230 CLN
Flushing and Preservation Agent for PU Injection Pumping Equipment
How does MasterRoc MP 230 CLN work?
MasterRoc MP 230 CLN product is an organic-based solvent that is free of water and is perfectly suitable for cleaning injection pumps, lines, and other associated equipment.
MasterRoc MP 230 CLN product can be used to flush out the residues of uncured liquid polyurethane and polyurea silicate injection grouts in order to clean the injection pumps, hoses, nozzles, and other associated equipment. MasterRoc MP 230 CLN product is suitable for both single-component and two-component injection equipment.
What are the unique features of MasterRoc MP 230 CLN?
- Effective for polyurethane and polyurea silicate based injection materials
- Made with organic, non-hazardous materials
- Flash point higher than 390 °F (200 °C)
What are the benefits of MasterRoc MP 230 CLN?
- Extends the service life and reduces the maintenance rates of equipment
- Environmentally preferable and safe to the users
US / Canada Product Information
Data Sheet (French)