MasterRoc MP 650S: Microfine portland cement for rock and soil injection
How does MasterRoc MP 650S work?
MasterRoc MP 650S microfine portland cement is designed for use in rock and soil injection. MasterRoc MP 650S microfine cement has a small particle size making it particularly well-suited for penetration into tight joints, fissures and pore spaces. This superior penetration provides a water-tight grouted rock or soil mass much more effectively than ordinary portland cement systems.
Recommended uses in soil and rock injection for:
- Tunnels, caverns and mines for pre- and postexcavation injection
- Ground water sealing and ground stabilization
- Pre-packed injection
- Contact injection
What are the unique features of MasterRoc MP 650S?
- Fast setting time
- Cost effective
- Fine particle size
What are the beneifts of MasterRoc MP 650S?
- Excellent penetration in tight joints, fissures and pore spaces
- Improved water tightness following proper application
- Better working environment
- Improved grouting efficiency and less waste
US / Canada Product Information