MasterRoc ACP 127: Anti-clay polymer for earth-pressure balance TBM
Formerly: Rheosoil 127
How does MasterRoc ACP 127 work?
MasterRoc ACP 127 is the second generation of anti-clay additives for tunnel boring machines. It is a liquid polymer, especially designed for clayey soils with high clogging and adhesion potential. MasterRoc ACP 127 anti-clay polymer is manufactured entirely from natural, renewable resources and presents a milestone in terms of environmental compatibility. Even during mineralization, no environmentally harmful intermediates are formed.
It presents the top-grade of high quality soil conditioning products. MasterRoc ACP 127 anti-clay polymer creates a stable foam, and can be used with the standard foam generators installed on earth pressure balance (EPB) machines. It is designed to reduce the clogging and adhesion potential of clayey soils.
- Injection into the cutterhead, working chamber and screw conveyor of EPB machines
What are the unique features of MasterRoc ACP 127?
- Reduces clogging and adhesion effects on the cutterhead
- Creates a plastic soil material which can be excavated and transported
- Mobilizes clay particles
How does MasterRoc ACP 127 benefit contractors?
- Helps to avoid re-agglomeration of clay particles
- Reduces cutterhead torque
- Increases TBM speed
US / Product Information