MasterProtect P 200: White pigmented primer for chalky surfaces
Formerly: Thoro Primer 2K
How does MasterProtect P 200 work?
MasterProtect P 200 is a white-pigmented acrylic copolymer primer for chalky surfaces. Use it prior to applying MasterProtect coatings to enhance bond strengths of MasterProtect high-build coatings to the substrate.
Recommended for use in:
- Vertical surfaces
- Above grade
- Previously painted surfaces
- Concrete, stucco, Portland cement plaster
- Surfaces that exhibit chalk after cleaning
- Friable dusting concrete surfaces
What are the unique features of MasterProtect P 200?
- Acrylic copolymer emulsion
- Cool weather application
What are the benefits of MasterProtect P 200?
- Seals dusty and chalky surfaces
- Improves adhesion of all MasterProtect acrylic coatings
- Improves workability, helps maintain wet edge and ease of top coat application
- Can be used on a variety of substrates
US / Canada Product Information