MasterProtect P 100: Clear acrylic primer for MasterProtect coatings
Formerly: Thoro Primer 1000
How does MasterProtect P 100 work?
MasterProtect P 100 is a water-based acrylic primer that enhances adhesion between acrylic topcoats and the substrate. It also helps maintain a wet edge of acrylic topcoats over concrete, plaster, stucco and previously painted surfaces.
- Surfaces that exhibit chalking after cleaning
- Surfaces to receive MasterProtect acrylic wall coatings
What are the unique features of MasterProtect P 100?
- Substrate sealer
- Substrate conditioner
- Water-based, VOC compliant
What are the benefits of MasterProtect P 100?
- Seals dusty and chalky surfaces prior to the application of MasterProtect acrylic wall coatings
- Improves the adhesion of MasterProtect acrylic wall coatings. Helps consolidate weak, dusting substrates
- Can be used on a variety of substrates
- Complies with federal and most regional VOC limits
US / Product Information
Safety Data Sheets