MasterProtect H 1001: Clear, breathable, solvent-based silane, penetrating water-repellent sealer
Formerly: Hydrozo 100 Plus
How does MasterProtect H 1001 work?
MasterProtect H 1001 is a clear, breathable, high-performance, 100% silane sealer that achieves highest depth of penetration with an oleophobic additive for protecting new and existing concrete surfaces by reducing staining caused by motor oils, grease, and food.
- Interior and exterior
- Horizontal only
- Above grade
- Food courts
- Parking garages
What are the unique features of MasterProtect H 1001?
- Oleophobic additive reduces staining caused by motor oils, grease, and food
- 100% silane
- Protects against chloride ion penetration
- Excellent depth of penetration
- Protects structure from damage caused by wind-driven rain
- Does not alter surface appearance
- Surface sealer helps reduce efflorescence, atmospheric staining, and mildew
What are the benefits of MasterProtect H 1001?
- Breathability allows interior moisture to escape without damaging sealer
- Solvent based, excellent for cold weather applications
- Superior water repellence so it penetrates deeply and chemically reacts within the pores of concrete to form a long-lasting water-repellent surface
- Abrasion resistant so it provides long-lasting protection to horizontal substrates subject to traffic abrasion, such as bridge decks and highway surfaces
US / Canada Product Information
Data Guide (French)
Safety Data Sheets