MasterProtect HB 200LR: Highly-reflective, water-based, 100% acrylic coating for the interior of parking structures
How does MasterProtect HB 200LR work?
MasterProtect HB 200LR is a one-coat, water-based 100% acrylic coating with high light reflectance. When used on the interior walls and ceilings of parking garages, the result is reduced energy usage and increased safety and security.
- Overhead and vertical
- Above grade
- Parking structures
What are the unique features of MasterProtect HB 200LR?
- Excellent adhesion, bonds securely to substrate for long-term durability
- Low VOC content for broad compliance across all regions
- Water-based formula has low odor
- No dirt pickup to maintain attractive appearance
What are the benefits of MasterProtect HB 200LR?
- High light reflectivity enhances the security of garages and increases lighting efficiency
- Airless spray application speeds production and reduces turnaround time
- Excellent color retention; maintains brightness without fading over time
- Freeze/thaw resistant suitable for cold climates
- One-coat coverage lowers labor and material costs and returns structures to service quickly
US / Canada Product Information
Safety Data Sheets