MasterProtect FL 746 and FL 748: Acrylic patching compounds
Formerly: Sonocoat Patching Compounds 746 and 748
How do MasterProtect FL 746 and FL 748 work?
MasterProtect FL 746 and FL 748 are 100% acrylic-emulsion repair materials for stucco, brick, and concrete prior to application of MasterProtect acrylic wall coatings.
- Interior and exterior
- Vertical surfaces
- Fills voids in substrates
- Provide smooth surface for coating application
What are the unique features of MasterProtect FL 746 and FL 748?
- Fungus and mildew resistant for damp, humid climates
- Smooth and textured finishes meet varied design applications
What are the benefits of MasterProtect FL 746 and FL 748?
- Long-lasting flexibility provides durable crack-bridging
- 100% acrylic resin for superior adhesion to concrete, masonry and other surfaces
US / Canada Product Information
Data Guide (French)
Data Guide (Spanish)
Certification Letter - 746
Certification Letter - 748
Safety Data Sheets - MasterProtect 746
Safety Data Sheets - MasterProtect 748