MasterProtect 170CR: Epoxy coating with 98% sulfuric-acid resistance
Formerly: Novolac AR170 Severe Service Coating
How does MasterProtect 170CR work?
MasterProtect 170CR is a high-build, 100% solids epoxy coating. It provides resistance to harsh chemicals, including 98% sulfuric acid, and can be used as a topcoat over epoxy and polyurethane coatings.
- Horizontal and vertical
- Chemical-resistant industrial flooring
- Primary containment of water and wastewater
- Secondary containment of many chemicals
- Floors, gutters, and troughs
- Manholes, wet wells, and lift stations
- Wastewater treatment plants
- Pulp and paper mills
- Metal-treatment plants
- Battery storage areas
- Production areas
- Food-processing plants
- Waste areas
What are the unique features of MasterProtect 170CR?
- 100% solids system for solvent free and nearly odor-free application
- Liquid applied for seamless protection of concrete
- Usable with aggregate broadcast for a slip-resistant floor finish
What are the benefits of MasterProtect 170CR?
- Hard wearing-surface for durable, low-maintenance flooring
- Chemical resistant for excellent resistance to sulfuric acid and a wide range of industrial chemicals
US / Canada Product Information
Safety Data Sheets - Part A
Safety Data Sheets - Part B