MasterProtect 105CR: Trowelable, chemical-resistant epoxy mortar
Formerly: Sewer Guard TG Epoxy Liner
How does MasterProtect 105CR work?
MasterProtect 105CR is a three-component, trowelable epoxy mortar with chemical and abrasion resistance. It is used to protect and waterproof overhead, vertical, and nontraffic-bearing concrete and masonry surfaces.
- Overhead, vertical, and nontraffic-bearing horizontal surfaces
- Exterior below grade or interior
- Brick, concrete block, or precast-concrete manholes
- Wet wells and lift stations
- Patching and resurfacing
What are the unique features of MasterProtect 105CR?
- Epoxy chemistry, excellent resistance to hydrogen sulfide, many industrial chemicals
- Trowelable, simple application in confined spaces
- 100% solids, no VOC; low-odor applications
What are the benefits of MasterProtect 105CR?
- Good adhesion to dry concrete, will not delaminate under stress
- Waterproof barrier, ideal for below-grade applications
US / Canada Product Information
Safety Data Sheet - Part A
Safety Data Sheet - Part B
Safety Data Sheet - Part C