MasterPozzolith 700: Water-reducing admixture with minimal effect on concrete setting characteristics at normal dosages
Formerly: Pozzolith 700N
How does MasterPozzolith 700 work?
MasterPozzolith 700 ready-to-use, liquid admixture is used for making more uniform and predictable quality concrete. It meets ASTM C 494/C 494M, Type A, water-reducing, Type B, retarding, and Type D, water-reducing and retarding, admixtures.
- Ready-mixed concrete
- Precast concrete
- Lightweight concrete
- Pumped concrete
- 4x4 Concrete
- Pervious concrete
- Self-consolidating concrete (SCC)
What are the unique features of MasterPozzolith 700?
- Reduced water content for a given workability
- Controlled setting characteristics – normal or retarded
What are the benefits of MasterPozzolith 700?
- Improved workability
- Reduced segregation
- Improved finishing characteristics for flatwork and cast surfaces
- Increased compressive and flexural strengths
US / Canada Product Information