MasterPolyheed 1025: Mid-range water-reducing admixture
Formerly: PolyHeed 1025
How does MasterPolyheed 1025 work?
MasterPolyheed 1025 admixture is a patent-pending technology, ready-to-use mid-range water-reducing admixture. MasterPolyheed 1025 admixture, based on MasterGlenium technology, is very effective in producing concrete with different levels of workability and enhanced finishing characteristics. MasterPolyheed 1025 admixture meets ASTM C 494/C 494M requirements for Type A, water-reducing, and Type F, high-range water-reducing, admixtures.
- All concrete applications where superior workability, pumpability and finishability qualities are desired, in particular, flatwork, pumped concrete and pervious concrete
- Concrete containing manufactured sand and harsh concrete mixtures
What are the unique features of MasterPolyheed 1025?
- Dosage flexibility - provides up to 20% water reduction
- Reduced water content for a given level of workability
- Provides better slump retention
- Provides excellent workability
- Excellent finishability, even with manufactured sands and in lean mixes
What are the benefits of MasterPolyheed 1025?
- Can be used in a wide variety of concrete mixtures as a multi-purpose admixture meeting the performance requirements for ASTM Type A or Type F admixtures
- Faster setting at higher dosages compared to other water-reducing admixtures
- Enhanced concrete flowability, strength and durability
- Reduces efforts required to finish concrete
- Provides lower in-place cost
- Increases service life of structures
US / Canada Product Information