MasterPel 235: Water-repellent, concrete admixture for capillary uptake resistance
Formerly: Rheomix 235
How does MasterPel 235 work?
MasterPel 235 admixture imparts moisture penetration resistance in concrete and concrete products by making the pores and pore linings less prone to water ingress. As a result, water absorption and capillary “wicking” of moisture into the concrete is greatly reduced.
- Foundation walls
- Exterior walls
- Swimming pools
- Wall panels
- Architectural units and other precast products which will be exposed to moisture in service
- Concrete masonry
What are the unique features of MasterPel 235?
- Reduced rate of water absorption
- Reduced water vapor transmission
- Reduced efflorescence potential
What are the benefits of MasterPel 235?
- Provides lasting protection from moisture damage
- Resists capillary uptake of moisture beneath floor slabs
US / Canada Profuct Information