MasterMatrix VMA 362: Viscosity modifying concrete admixture
Formerly: Rheomac VMA 362
How does MasterMatrix VMA 362 work?
MasterMatrix VMA 362 viscosity-modifying admixture (VMA) is a ready-to-use, liquid admixture that is specially developed for producing concrete with enhanced viscosity and controlled rheological properties. Concrete containing MasterMatrix VMA 362 admixture exhibits superior stability, thus increasing resistance to segregation and facilitating placement and consolidation. MasterMatrix VMA 362 admixture meets ASTM C 494/C 494M requirements for Type S, Specific Performance, admixtures.
- Concrete containing “gap-graded” aggregates
- Lean concrete mixtures
- Concrete containing manufactured sand
- Concrete as a pumping aid
- Concrete as a finishing aid
- Concrete mixtures requiring “more body”
- Self-consolidating concrete (SCC)
- Liquid Sand program
- Pervious concrete
- Self-consolidating grout
What are the unique features of MasterMatrix VMA 362?
- Modifies viscosity of concrete
- Thixotropic properties
What are the benefits of MasterMatrix VMA 362?
- Controls bleeding
- Provides flexibility in mixture proportioning and batching
- Provides concrete stability during transport and placement
- Reduces segregation, even with highly fluid concrete mixtures
- Facilitates placement of pervious concrete mixtures
- Enhances pumping and finishing
- Enhances surface appearance
- Provides superior and predictable in-place concrete properties
- Facilitates production of highly fluid concrete mixtures such as self-consolidating concrete (SCC)
US / Canada Product Information
Data Sheet (French)