MasterMatrix 33: Rheology-controlling concrete admixture
Formerly: Navitas 33
How does MasterMatrix 33 work?
MasterMatrix 33 rheology-controlling admixture is a patent-pending, liquid admixture that is specially developed for low–slump concrete and paving mixes. MasterMatrix 33 admixture meets ASTM C 494/C 494M requirements for Type S, Specific Performance, admixtures.
- Mainline concrete paving
- Low–slump concrete
- Curb and gutter
- Extruded concrete
- Median barriers
- Hollow-core slabs, railroad ties, flat slabs, poles, walls, pipe, and other repetitive products
- Conventional slump concrete and SCC mixtures where enhanced surface appearance is desired
What are the unique features of MasterMatrix 33?
- Modifies concrete rheology
- Acts as a lubricant
- Improves response to vibration
- Exhibits thixotropic properties – adds body
What are the benefits of MasterMatrix 33?
- Higher volume flow which increases productivity/extrusion rate
- Facilitates optimization of cementitious materials content to improve extrusion and surface finish
- Facilitates the use of manufactured or gap-graded sands
- Reduces costs associated with placement and finishing
- Produces smoother surfaces
- Minimizes edge slump
- Improves riding quality
- Enhances aesthetics and durability
- Extends service life of vibrators/paving equipment
US / Canada Product Information
Data Sheet (French)