MasterLife SRA 035: Shrinkage-reducing admixture reduces potential for concrete cracking
How does MasterLife SRA 035 work?
MasterLife SRA 035 shrinkage-reducing admixture was developed specifically to reduce drying shrinkage of concrete and mortar, and the potential for subsequent cracking. It functions by reducing capillary tension of pore water, a primary cause of drying shrinkage. MasterLife SRA 035 admixture will meet ASTM C 494/C 494M requirements for Type S, Specific Performance admixtures.
- Ready-mixed or precast concrete structures requiring shrinkage reduction and long-term durability
- Wet mix shotcrete
What are the features of MasterLife SRA 035?
- Reduces the capillary tension of pore water in cementitious mixtures
- Provides moderate to significant reductions in the drying shrinkage of cementitious mixtures
- Reduces stresses induced from one-dimensional surface drying in concrete slabs, walls and other elements
What are the benefits of MasterLife SRA 035?
- Reduced microcracking and drying shrinkage cracking in concrete, mortar and paste
- Minimized curling in concrete slabs
- Improves aesthetics, watertightness and durability in concrete elements and structures
- Minimizes prestress loss in prestressed concrete applications
US / Canada Product Information
Data Sheet (French)