MasterLife CRA 007: Crack-reducing concrete admixture
How does MasterLife CRA 007 work?
MasterLife CRA 007 admixture is an innovative crack-reducing admixture that is specifically formulated to reduce the magnitude of drying shrinkage and minimize the potential for cracking. Compared to a shrinkage reducing admixture, MasterLife CRA 007 crack-reducing admixture provides enhanced performance through (i) significant reduction in the potential for shrinkage cracking, and (ii) reduced initial crack widths if cracking does occur.
Slabs, parking structures, bridge decks, pavements, water-retaining structures
Mortars and grouts
What are the unique features of MasterLife CRA 007?
- Suitable for use in air-entrained concrete
- Reduces drying shrinkage
- Delays time-to-cracking as measured in ASTM C 1581/C 1581M ring test
- Reduces crack widths
What are the benefits of MasterLife CRA 007?
- Enhances watertightness in water-retaining structures
- Increases concrete durability and service life
- Reduces joint maintenance costs in concrete slabs
- Permits increase in joint spacing
- Reduces the environmental footprint of concrete
US / Canada Product Information
Data Sheet (French)
Technical Bulletin: MasterLife CRA 007 Crack Reducing Admixture
Projects with MasterLife CRA 007 admixture