MasterLife ASR 30*: ASR inhibiting concrete admixture
Formerly: ASRx 30 LN
*Consult your BASF Sales Representative regarding availability.
How does MasterLife ASR 30 work?
MasterLife ASR 30 lithium based, liquid admixture is formulated for use in high-alkali concrete containing reactive aggregates to inhibit and control Alkali-Silica Reactivity (ASR). MasterLife ASR 30 admixture meets ASTM C 494/C 494M requirements for Type S, Specific Performance, admixtures.
- All concrete mixtures containing high alkali cement and reactive aggregates
- Areas with known ASR problems
- Large structures that are difficult to repair or replace
- Bridges, dams, stadiums, buildings
- Concrete pavement
- Structures with long design service lives
What are the unique features of MasterLife ASR 30?
- Proven chemistry for mitigating ASR (lithium compounds have been shown to be effective in mitigating ASR in concrete)
- Ready-to-use liquid admixture
- Compatible with other BASF admixtures
- Does not require low-alkali cement
- No adverse effects on concrete properties
What are the benefits of MasterLife ASR 30?
- Improved durability of concrete
- Extended service life of concrete structures
- Allows use of locally available aggregates
US / Canada Product Information
Product in Focus: MasterLife ASR 30 Solutions for Alkali-Silica Reaction