MasterKure CC 160WB: Waterborne, acrylic curing, sealing and dust proofing compound
Formerly: Kure-N-Seal WB
How does MasterKure CC 160WB work?
MasterKure CC 160WB is a waterborne, acrylic-based liquid polymer. It is recommended for use on new or existing concrete floors as classified in ACI Guide 302, Table 1.1.
- Interior and exterior
- Vertical and horizontal surfaces
- Curing freshly placed and finished concrete
- Sealing and dust proofing existing concrete
What are the unique features of MasterKure CC 160WB?
- VOC compliant for EPA and most regional jurisdictions
- Compatible with most carpet and tile adhesives
What are the benefits of MasterKure CC 160WB?
- Ensures high curing efficiency allowing concrete to attain its full strength potential
- Reduces surface absorption and dusting of concrete for easier cleaning and maintenance
- Retains moisture in concrete to minimize shrinkage cracking
- Lowers solids formulation for easier spray application
US / Canada Product Information
Data Guide (French)
LEED v4 Letter
Product Sell Sheet