MasterKure HD 300WB: Concrete hardener and dust proofer
How does MasterKure HD 300WB work?
MasterKure HD 300WB is a magnesium-fluorosilicate concrete hardener and dust proofer that bonds chemically with the concrete to strengthen and harden floors that are porous, readily absorptive, and only moderately hard.
- Interior and exterior
- Aircraft hangars
- Commercial garages
- Chemical installations
- Textile mills
- Industrial plants
- Computer rooms under false floors
What are the unique features of MasterKure HD 300WB?
- Concrete hardener
- 100% reactive with the free lime in concrete
- Tightly binds together the cement, sand, and aggregate particles
- Non-film forming
- Compatible with most resilient tile adhesives
What are the benefits of MasterKure HD 300WB?
- Strengthens floors that are porous, readily absorptive, and only moderately hard; ideal for aged concrete surfaces
- Produces a breathable, dense, abrasion-resistant surface
- Improves resistance to most acids, alkalis, organic and inorganic chemicals, oils, greases
- Reduces cleaning and maintenance costs for floors
- Suitable for substrates to be covered by carpeting
US / Canada Product Information
Data Guide (French)
Data Guide (Spanish)
MasterKure HD 300 WB Tech Bulletin
LEED v4 Letter
Safety Data Sheets