MasterKure CC 300SB: Transparent, modified acrylic, solvent-based, high-gloss, curing, sealing and dust proofing compound
Formerly: Kure-N-Seal 30
How does MasterKure CC 300SB work?
MasterKure CC 300SB is a transparent, 30% solids, solvent-based, modified acrylic curing membrane. Apply it to damp or dry surfaces to provide a high-gloss finish. It complies with ASTM C 1315, Type 1, Class A.
- Commercial buildings
- Interior and exterior
What are the unique features of MasterKure CC 300SB?
- Solvent-based for excellent blush/whitening resistance
- VOC compliant for EPA and most regional jurisdictions
- Compatible with most carpet and tile adhesives
- Higher solids to yield a high-gloss finish
- Good UV resistance for retention of transparency
- Sprayable with suitable pump up canister sprayer
- Compliant with AIM regulations so it offers a range of temperature applications
What are the benefits of MasterKure CC 300SB?
- Ensures high curing efficiency allowing concrete to attain its full strength potential
- Reduces surface absorption and dusting of concrete for easier cleaning and maintenance
- Retains moisture in concrete to minimize shrinkage cracking
- Low viscosity to provide easier application at cool temperatures
- Abrasion-resistant to withstand foot traffic and provide extended wear
- Reduced fluid penetration so it increases stain resistance of concrete
US / Canada Product Information
LEED v4 Letter