MasterKure CC 250SB: Low-viscosity, transparent, solvent-based, modified acrylic curing, sealing and dust proofing compound
Formerly: Kure-N-Seal 25LV
How does MasterKure CC 250SB work?
MasterKure CC 250SB is a transparent, low-viscosity, 25% solids, VOC compliant, solvent-based acrylic curing, sealing and dust proofing compound designed for better application at cool temperatures. It complies with ASTM C 1315, Type 1, Class A.
- Interior and exterior
- Horizontal and vertical substrate
- Decorative concrete
- Exposed aggregate
What are the unique features of MasterKure CC 250SB?
- Solvent-based for excellent blush/whitening resistance
- VOC compliant for EPA and most regional jurisdictions
- Compatible with most carpet and tile adhesives
- Semi-gloss appearances so surfaces look newer and brighter
- Good UV resistance for retention of transparency
- Sprayable with suitable pump up canister sprayer
What are the benefits of MasterKure CC 250SB?
- Ensures high curing efficiency allowing concrete to attain its full strength potential
- Reduces surface absorption and dusting of concrete for easier cleaning and maintenance
- Retains moisture in concrete to minimize shrinkage cracking
- Low viscosity to provide easier application at cool temperatures
- Abrasion-resistant to withstand foot traffic and provide extended wear
US / Canada Product Information
LEED v4 Letter