MasterKure CC 1315WB: High-solids, water-based modified acrylic curing, sealing and dustproofing compound
Formerly: Kure 1315
How does MasterKure CC 1315WB work?
MasterKure CC 1315WB is a transparent water-based blend of acrylic polymers used to cure, seal and dustproof freshly placed and finished concrete floors. It complies with ASTM C 1315, Type I, Class B.
- Interior and exterior
- Horizontal and vertical
- Odor-sensitive locations
What are the unique features of MasterKure CC 1315WB?
- Water-based for reduced VOC content
- VOC compliant for EPA and most regional jurisdictions
- Compatible with most carpet and tile adhesives
- Semi-gloss appearance so surfaces look newer and brighter
What are the benefits of MasterKure CC 1315WB?
- Ensures high curing efficiency allowing concrete to attain its full strength potential
- Reduces surface absorption and dusting of concrete for easier cleaning and maintenance
- Retains moisture in concrete to minimize shrinkage cracking
- Solvent-free for reduced odor
US / Canada Product Information
Data Guide (French)
Data Guide (Spanish)