MasterInject 1210 IUG: Ultra low-viscosity polyurethane injection resin for controlling water flow
Formerly: Concresive 1210
How does MasterInject 1210 IUG work?
MasterInject 1210 is a one-component low-viscosity, 100% solids hydrophilic polyurethane injection resin. It is used to seal fine cracks and joints in concrete for water control. This resin reacts with water to form a closed-cell foam with high tensile strength and excellent adhesion and flexibility.
- Horizontal and vertical surfaces
- Interior and exterior
What are the unique features of MasterInject 1210?
- Installs with single – or plural-component injection equipment
- Low Viscosity
- Flexible in cured state
- Polyurethane technology
What are the benefits of MasterInject 1210?
- Reacts with water in fissures for complete filling
- Versatile installation methods
- Excellent penetration of fine fissures
- Withstands thermal expansion and contraction, wet/dry and freeze/thaw cycles crack movement
- Excellent resistance to fungi, gasses, and chemicals
US / Canada Product Information