MasterInject 1230 IUG: Ultra low-viscosity polyurethane injection resin for controlling water flow
Formerly: Concresive 1230
How does MasterInject 1230 IUG work?
MasterInject 1230 is a one-component polyurethane hydrophobic injection resin with an optional accelerator to control setting times. It reacts with water to form a resilient and flexible plug that seals leaks in concrete structures. The required rate of expansion and reaction to water can be altered by temperature or by the amount of accelerator used.
- Horizontal and vertical surfaces
- Interior and exterior
What are the unique features of MasterInject 1230?
- Accelerator enhanced for variable reaction time
- Cures as a closed-cell polyurethane foam
- Flexible in cured state
- Polyurethane resins
- Installs with single or plural component injection equipment
What are the benefits of MasterInject 1230?
- Repels water in cured state
- Controllable rate of expansion
- High tensile strength; excellent adhesion and flexibility
- Withstands thermal expansion and contraction, wet/dry and freeze/thaw cycles crack movement
- Excellent resistance to fungi, gasses, and chemicals
- Versatile installation methods
US / Canada Product Information