MasterFlow 816: Aggregate-free cable and duct grout
How does MasterFlow 816 work?
Masterflow 816 cable grout is a cement-based aggregate-free grout. It produces a fluid, pumpable, non-shrink, non-bleeding, high-strength product with extended working time. It provides corrosion protection for highly stressed steel cables, anchorages, and rods.
- Pumping around pre-tensioned or post-tensioned cables and rods
- Placing around end sections of unanchored cables and rods
- Non-shrink grouting in restricted spaces between precast wall panels, beams, and columns
- Grouting cable anchor plates where grout contacts highly stressed anchorages
- Conventional grouting applications with clearances over 1/4" (6 mm) but under 1" (25 mm)
- Vacuum grouting for repair of voids in previously grouted post-tensioned tendons
- Inclined and horizontal post-tensioned tendons
What are the unique features of MasterFlow 816?
- Non-shrink / hardens without bleeding or resultant voids
- Protects tendons from corrosion
- Can achieve 20–30 second flow per ASTM C 939
- Flow Cone Method
- Suitable for conventional grouting where clearances are between 1/4 to 1" (6–25mm)
What are the benefits of MasterFlow 816?
- Free of fine aggregate for maximum penetration into small spaces, between wire strands
- Long working time and recirculation possible at temperatures up to 90° F (32° C)
US / Canada Product Information