MasterFlow 678: Deep-pour multiple-use epoxy grout
Formerly: Masterflow 678 DP Plus
How does MasterFlow 678 work?
MasterFlow 678 is a low-exotherm, three-component epoxy grout used for deep sections of epoxy grout, with low-heat generation.
- Deep-pour baseplate grouting
- Grouting of pump bases
- Setting of baseplate application
- Grouting of compressors and drive motors
- Grouting of anchors, bars and dowels
- Rebuilding deteriorated curbs, bases and columns
- Repair of spalled concrete
What are the unique features of MasterFlow 678?
- Low-exotherm resulting in minimal heat generation
- Positive expansion to help fill minor gaps and voids in forming
- Superior adhesion for positive bonding characteristics to concrete and steel
What are the benefits of MasterFlow 678?
- Long working time helping to facilitate proper placement
- Excellent creep resistance, even at high temperatures increasing product performance over a wider temperature range
- Can be placed in lifts of up to 18” thick without reinforcement making it ideal for deep pours
US / Canada Product Information
Data Guide (French)
Data Guide (Spanish)
Installation Guide (French)
Safety Data Sheets - Part A
Safety Data Sheets - Part B
Safety Data Sheets - Part C