MasterFlow 649: High strength, high-temperature, high-flow epoxy grout
How does MasterFlow 649 work?
MasterFlow 649 grout is a three-component modified epoxy resin-based grout. It combines high-temperature with performance and crack resistance with outstanding flow characteristics.
- Precision alignment of compressors, generators, pumps and electric motors
- Pour-back grouting for post-tensioning cables
- Crane rail grouting
- Grouting of crusher ball mills, slab tables and other equipment subject to high torque, impact and vibration
- Grouting of wind turbine tower bases
- Grouting of anchors, bars and dowels
What are the unique features of MasterFlow 649?
- Good chemical resistance
- Meets the requirements of American Petroleum Institute (API); API Standard 610 and API Recommended Practice 686 for rotating equipment
What are the benefits of MasterFlow 649?
- High early and ultimate strengths with low creep for rapid turnaround
- Superior physical properties at high temperatures increases the range of in-service temperatures
- High flowability with excellent bearing area for even load distribution
- Resists impact and dampens torque
- Durable bond to concrete and steel optimizes load transfer
US / Canada Product Information
Data Guide (French)
Data Guide (Spanish)
Safety Data Sheets - Part A
Safety Data Sheets - Part B
Safety Data Sheets - Part C