MasterFlow 1206: Universal post-tensioning duct grout for highly stressed steel
Formerly: Masterflow 1341
How does MasterFlow 1206 work?
MasterFlow 1206 is a cement based product with specially graded spherical aggregate that produces a pumpable non-bleeding high-strength grout. It has extended working time, especially in vertical duct placements or configurations with a steep vertical rise without settlement shrinkage. It is bleed resistant for horizontal, inclined, and vertical tendon configurations. It meets all compressive strength and vertical height change requirements of ASTM C 1107 (CRD C 621) at a modified flow.
- Void filling grouting in restricted spaces in vertical ducts and spaces where grout will be in contact with highly stressed steel, especially in the following applications where other duct grouts produce excessive bleeding:
- Horizontal, inclined, and vertical post-tensioned tendon configurations
- Off shore oil platforms
- Vertical bridge components
- Water tanks
- Post-tensioned concrete tank containing liquids
- Nuclear power plants
- Other vertical duct applications
What are the unique features of MasterFlow 1206?
- Bleed free for vertical heights up to 100 ft (30.5 m)
- High compressive strengths
- Hardens without bleeding, settlement, segregation, shrinkage or formation of voids
- Prepackaged quality for bag-to-bag uniformity
- Compatible with high-strength steel
What are the benefits of MasterFlow 1206?
- Can be pumped or re-circulated for long periods of time
- Can be used over a wide range of mixed grout and placement temperatures
- No added chlorides to inhibit corrosion
US / Canada Product Information
Data Guide (Spanish)