MasterFinish QD 200: Retarder transfer agent to reduce form cleaning
Formerly: MBT Mold Release and MBT QD
How does MasterFinish QD 200 work?
MasterFinish MR QD 200 transfer agent is formulated for use under the BASF family of in-form surface retarders – MasterFinish HV, and MasterFinish HC. MasterFinish QD 200 transfer agent assists in transferring the retarder film and retarded matrix to the concrete, leaving the form clean for the next cast and thus reduce the labor costs associated with cleaning the forms.
- Precast / prestressed concrete
- Cast stone
- Plant use only
What are the unique features of MasterFinish QD 200?
- Assists in transferring retarder to concrete
- Fast curing / drying
- Prevents pull-outs or uneven edges
- Formulated for high humidity environments and conditions
What are the benefits of MasterFinish QD 200?
- Leaves the form clean for the next cast
- Reduces downtime
- Protects intricate panel designs
- Allows for casting again in minutes
US / Canada Product Information