MasterFinish PT 100: One-component concrete form protective coating
Formerly: MBT Form-Cote
How does MasterFinish PT 100 work?
MasterFinish PT 100 protective coating is a one-component lacquer with a moisture-curing polyurethane component for permanently protecting concrete forms. Unlike factory prepared, plastic-coated wood forms, MasterFinish PT 100 protective coating builds up a thick protective film on both the backs and edges of the grain. MasterFinish PT 100 protective coating can be applied to coat concrete forms for precast and prestressed concrete.
- Precast/prestressed concrete
- Ornamental concrete
What are the unique features of MasterFinish PT 100?
- Chemical and abrasion-resistant film
- Hard and tough
- Fast-curing / drying
- Can be used for multiple placements
- One component
- Excellent resistance to alkaline concrete in all concentrations, all temperatures and water-cementitious materials ratios
What are the benefits of MasterFinish PT 100?
- Protects end grain in wood forms from cracking and chipping
- Protects and preserves forms over time
- Equivalent to a commercial form
- Coated forms are ready within 2 hours and hence, speed up productivity
- Outlasts the form
- No mixing required
US / Canada Product Information