MasterFinish RL 211: High quality, water-based form-release agent
Formerly: MBT Rheofinish 211
How does MasterFinish RL 211 work?
MasterFinish RL 211 form release agent offers a safe, cost-effective alternative to traditional oil-based release agents. This unique product, when applied to most forms and form liners, is formulated to enhance the appearance of precast, prestressed and cast-in-place concrete. MasterFinish RL 211 form release agent significantly reduces production costs through its efficiency, ease of use, and its superb release capability.
- Cast-in-place concrete
- Precast concrete
What are the unique features of MasterFinish RL 211?
- Extremely efficient release mechanism
- Assists in controlling surface appearance
- Unaffected by light rain or other mild weather conditions
- Water based
- Significantly reduces form cleaning
What are the benefits of MasterFinish RL 211?
- Permits match casting of intricate details
- Minimizes surface voids (bug holes)
- Acceptable for use with white cement
- Flexible application timing
- Reduces overall production costs
- No mixing required
- No solvent, no odor; no fume or flammability problems
- Environmentally preferable and biodegradable
- Extends form life
US / Canada Product Information