MasterFinish HV: High abrasion-resistant in-form surface retarder for producing exposed-aggregate finishes under difficult casting conditions
Formerly: MBT Hi-V
How does MasterFinish HV work?
MasterFinish HV is a chemical retarder specifically designed to produce uniform exposed-aggregate finishes on architectural or ornamental precast and cast-in-place concrete vertical walls. Its extremely high abrasion resistance makes MasterFinish HV retarder ideal for producing exposed aggregate concrete under a wide variety of conditions.
- Architectural precast/prestressed concrete
- Cast stone
- Cast-in-place concrete
What are the unique features of MasterFinish HV?
- Highly abrasion-resistant
- Controlled penetration delays the set of surface only
- Ideal for vertical applications
- Wide range of etches available, including light etch
- Depths of etch are color-coded
- High-pressure water washing
What are the benefits of MasterFinish HV?
- Increased placement time
- Consistent water-washed, exposed aggregate surfaces
- Variety of exposed aggregate appearances
- Easy identification
- Ease and speed of production
- Saves time and labor when used as an alternative to sand blasting
US / Canada Product Information