MasterFinish EA: Water-based, top surface retarder for exposed-aggregate concrete
Formerly: MBT EAC-S
How does MasterFinish EA work?
MasterFinish EA retarder is a top surface chemical retarder which provides a simple, economical method of exposing aggregates for freshly placed concrete flat work. MasterFinish EA retarder allows for a range of textures and colorful surfaces for sidewalks, terraces, promenades and steps. MasterFinish EA retarder can also be used to create construction joints.
- Construction joints
- Face-up exposed aggregate applications
- Fresh concrete
What are the unique features of MasterFinish EA?
- Etch retention in temperatures up to 110 °F (43 °C)
- Ease of application
- Two strengths available (Regular and Deep)
What are the benefits of MasterFinish EA?
- Suitable for a wide variety of environments
- Excellent top surface results
- Easy identification
- Suitable for various surface profiles
- No solvent, no odor; no fume or flammability issues
US / Canada Product Information