MasterFiber MAC 100 Plus: Synthetic macrofiber
How does MasterFiber MAC 100 Plus work?
MasterFiber MAC 100 Plus product, a synthetic macrofiber, is manufactured from a proprietary blend of polypropylene resins, in compliance with ASTM C 1116/C 1116M “Standard Specification for Fiber- Reinforced Concrete.” MasterFiber MAC 100 Plus product also conforms to the requirements of CSA B66-10 “Design, material, and manufacturing requirements for prefabricated septic tanks and sewage holding tanks."
MasterFiber MAC 100 Plus product is specifically engineered for use as shrinkage and temperature (secondary) reinforcement and provides excellent plastic shrinkage control and reduced settlement cracking.
- Industrial and warehouse floors
- Commercial slab construction
- Concrete pavement
- White topping and overlays
- Thin wall precast
- Composite metal decks
What are the unique features of MasterFiber MAC 100 Plus?
- Tensile strength of 75,000 psi (515 MPa)
- Meets the requirements of ASTM C 1116/C 1116M “Standard Specification for Fiber-Reinforced Concrete”
- Uniform distribution throughout the concrete matrix
- Excellent finishability
- Excellent post-first crack performance
What are the benefits of MasterFiber MAC 100 Plus?
- Eliminates the need for welded-wire reinforcement (WWR) and small diameter bars used as secondary reinforcement, depending on the application
- Effective tight crack control
- Provides excellent plastic shrinkage crack reduction and settlement control
- Improves green strengths – permits earlier stripping of forms with less rejection
- Reduces construction time and overall labor and material costs
- Increases flexural toughness, impact and shatter resistance
US / Canada Product Information
Data Sheet (French)