MasterFiber M 70: Monofilament synthetic microfiber
How does MasterFiber M 70 work?
MasterFiber M 70 product is a monofilament polypropylene fiber manufactured from 100% virgin homopolymer polypropylene resins.
MasterFiber M 70 product meets the requirements of ASTM C 1116/C 1116M, Section 4.1.3, Type III, and Note 2 and the requirements of ICC ES AC32 Section 3.1.1 (plastic shrinkage reinforcement).
MasterFiber M 70 product disperses well in the concrete mixture, and visible evidence of a superior finishability makes it a good candidate for all residential applications.
- Residential driveways
- Pool decks
- Extruded curbs and gutter
- Basement and garage floors
What are the unique features of MasterFiber M 70?
- Meets the requirements of ASTM C 1116/C 1116M, Section 4.1.3, Type III, and Note 2
- Meets the requirements of ICC ES AC32 Section 3.1.1 (plastic shrinkage reinforcement).
- Excellent distribution throughout concrete
- Excellent finishability of concrete
- Excellent reduction in plastic shrinkage cracking
What are the benefits of MasterFiber M 70?
- Modifies macro- and micro-cracking mechanisms
- Reduces plastic settlement
- Extends service life with reduced maintenance
- Enhances impact and surface abrasion resistance
US / Canada Product Information
Data Sheet (French)