MasterFiber M 100: Monofilament synthetic microfiber
How does MasterFiber M 100 work?
MasterFiber M 100 product is a high-tensile strength, high modulus of elasticity, ultra-thin monofilament homopolymer polypropylene fiber designed to quickly distribute uniformly throughout the concrete matrix. At the engineered dosage level of 0.50 lb/yd³ (0.3 kg/m³) MasterFiber M 100 product outperforms all other plastic shrinkage fiber reinforcements at their typical dosage of 1.0 lb/yd³ (0.6 kg/m³).
- Residential slabs-on ground
- Commercial slabs-on ground
- Dry-packaged cement based products
- Precast products
- Pools and pool decks
- Water tanks
What are the unique features of MasterFiber M 100?
- Uniform distribution throughout the concrete matrix
- Excellent finishability
What are the benefits of MasterFiber M 100?
- Excellent reduction in plastic shrinkage cracking
- Transforms macro-cracks into micro-cracks
- Measurably reduces plastic settlement
- Measurably reduces the concrete permeability, thus increasing the durability and service life of the concrete
- Performs as an excellent companion in blends with macrosynthetic fibers and steel fibers
US / Canada Product Information
Data Sheet (French)