MasterEmaco T 1060EX
Rapid-setting cement-based pre-extended concrete repair mortar
How does MasterEmaco T 1060EX work?
MasterEmaco T 1060EX is a single-component, repair mortar requiring only to be mixed with potable water.
- Interior and exterior
- Horizontal surfaces
- Applications requiring high early strength gain
- Structural concrete repairs
- Partial and full-depth repairs
What are the unique features of MasterEmaco T 1060EX?
- Pre-extension with coarse aggregate at the factory ensures quality and saves contractor labor
- Low residual moisture, can be coated in as little as 4 hours
What are the benefits of MasterEmaco T 1060EX?
- Shrinkage compensated, minimizing cracking from drying shrinkage reducing stress at the bond line
- Extra low permeability helps minimize chloride intrusion
- Very rapid setting so that structures can be opened to vehicular traffic in 1 hour
- Excellent freeze/thaw cycling
- Proprietary cement blend bonds to carbonated and noncarbonated concrete substrates
US / Canada Product Information
Data Guide (French)